A little bit about me….
I’m a Manchester based freelance senior graphic designer and studio manager with traffic management and account management experience. With over 17 years industry experience working with design/marketing agencies, in-house design teams and freelance, I’m available for short and long-term freelance placements and project work.
Freelance workplaces have included:
Bupa, Seventy7, AKA North, JD Sports, Manchester United, Parker Design, Manchester Metropolitan University, SMRS, Guinness Partnership, Travel Counsellors and others.
If you have a project in mind, or want to make a booking please contact me.
I’m based in Sale, South Manchester and available to work in Greater Manchester and surrounding areas.
- Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- DSRL Photography including RAW editing/retouching
- Quark Xpress
- Keynote, Numbers, Pages
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Social Media – Google Analytics, Facebook/Insights, Twitter, Blogger, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Eventbrite
- WordPress & CMS website updating
Qualifications and professional training:
- Google Analytics and Facebook Insights, www.iag.me, 2013
- Management Skills and Styles, Aquila Alternatives, 2011
- Level 4 NVQ in Management, Pass, Edexcel 2010
- DSLR Photography, Electric Landscapes, 2010
- Copywriting, Directory of Social Change, 2010
- Recruitment and Selection, Stand and Deliver Learning Development, 2010
- Email Marketing, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, 2010
- Appraisal skills, Stand and Deliver Learning Development, 2009
- Supervision training, Aquila Alternatives, 2008
- Data Protection, Together Trust, 2007
- Advanced Adobe InDesign, Academy Class, 2007
- BA (hons) Graphic Design, 2:1, Nottingham Trent University 1997 to 2000
- Member of the Society of Typographic Designers, Pass, 2000
- BTEC NDip Foundation Art and Design, Merit, 1996 to 1997